- You can apply for a voucher from 28 February to 30 September 2022.
- Eligible before and after school care providers can register for the program from 9 February to 30 September 2022.
- Vouchers can be redeemed with a before and after school care provider from 28 February to 31 December 2022.
- Voucher credit can be used for services until 30 June 2023
Your child must be:
- a resident of NSW
- aged between 4 and 13 years
- enrolled in a primary school in NSW
- listed on a valid Medicare card.
Note: You can apply for one voucher per child, provided each child meets the eligibility criteria.
Each voucher must be used:
- towards the cost of childcare for schoolchildren at participating and approved early childhood providers of before and after school care and vacation care
- for out-of-pocket gap fee expenses after the Child Care Subsidy portion has been applied
- for one child only (vouchers are not transferrable to another child or third party)
- in a single transaction with one provider
- from 28 February to 31 December 2022 (voucher credit can be used for services until 30 June 2023).
Apply for a voucher