- Developing and delivering a diverse range of activities such as arts, crafts, science, sport and drama based on children's interests.
- Collaborating with the team to innovate experiences to promote children's wellbeing and overall growth
- Developing strong relationships with children, families and caregivers.
You will enjoy:
- Freedom and support
- Competitive above award rates, additional leave entitlements + split shift allowance + paid uniform allowance
- Free professional development with access to the Gowrie NSW Education Hub + paid study support
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- A well-being program, and access to a range of free resources including our Employee Assistance Program
- A workplace promoting democracy and collaboration