Gowrie NSW, KU Children’s Services and Include Me are proud to deliver the NSW/ACT Inclusion Agency as part of the new Inclusion Support Program.
Regional Inclusion Hubs have been set up across the state and territory to provide free tailored support to early childhood and child care services through:
- Onsite visits to observe and discuss service strengths, challenges and barriers to inclusion
- Supporting educators to analyse policies, programs and practices and to reflect on changes that can be made to support inclusion
- Providing practical advice, strategies and possible solutions to inclusion barriers
- Facilitating the development of the services Strategic Inclusion Plan (SIP) that identify strategies for change and growth
- Inclusion Professionals will support educators to learn about inclusion, access ISP supports and support diversity
Inclusion Professionals will support educators to learn about inclusion, access ISP supports and support diversity.
Click here to find out more about the Inclusion Agency
The Inclusion Support Programme is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training