What We Offer
Why choose Gowrie NSW Outside School Hours Care?
At Gowrie NSW Ryde Outside School Hours Care encourage children to become active learners through thinking investigating, exploring and problem solving. Our program is built on positive interactions, enriching experiences and providing a safe, happy and empowering environment.
How we encourage active curious learners
- Outdoor environment for children to play a variety of sporting activities
- A diverse range of activities such as sports, arts and crafts
- Day to day programs include activities based on children’s interests including craft and creativity projects, science exploration, construction using recycled and loose part objects, small group games and physical skills games.
- Specialty programs include an Artist in Residence, sports clinics, drama and performance exploration.
Our qualified educators
- Encourage children’s curiosity, exploration and problem solving
- Value and respect children’s ideas and questions
- Support children to build positive relationships with others
- Respect the individuality of all children
- Spacious outdoor area and sports equipment
- Nutritional Menu designed and prepared on site
- Plenty of equipment and resources for sports, games, arts and crafts to encourage creativity and curiosity
To enrol in Outside School Hours Care
1. Download the Booking form
2. Complete the Booking form and email to email@example.com
3. The Coordinator will contact you with confirmation of enrolment and an enrolment pack will be provided with information on the program, policies and procedures upon a centre visit.
- For NEW families, it is mandatory to fill out the enrolment form to the right of the screen. Once completed, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gowrie NSW Vacation Care offers an action-packed program of hands-on creativity, exploration, investigation, and fun! From art & drama to science & sports, there’s something to engage the imagination of every child, and their friends. Plus, we provide a healthy afternoon tea at no extra cost.
Book now: Click on the program below to view the full program and Vacation Care booking form. You may need to Save/Download the document in order to electronically fill the PDF form. Once filled and signed, return via email to email@example.com
- (You may need to open the booking form in a PDF viewer/editor. Need an editor? download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, here.
- For NEW FAMILIES, it is also mandatory to fill out the Gowrie NSW enrolment form. Once completed, send it back with your completed Vacation Care booking form.