What We Offer
- Before School Care
- After School Care
- Vacation Care
Why choose Gowrie NSW Outside School Hours Care?
At Gowrie NSW Erskineville Outside School Hours Care encourage children to become active learners through thinking investigating, exploring and problem solving. Our program is built on positive interactions, enriching experiences and providing a safe, happy and empowering environment.
How we encourage active curious learners
- Outdoor environment for children to play a variety of sporting activities
- A diverse range of activities such as sports, arts and crafts
- Day to day programs include activities based on children’s interests including craft and creativity projects, science exploration, construction using recycled and loose part objects, small group games and physical skills games.
- Specialty programs include an Artist in Residence, sports clinics, drama and performance exploration.
Our qualified educators
- Encourage children’s curiosity, exploration and problem solving
- Value and respect children’s ideas and questions
- Support children to build positive relationships with others
- Respect the individuality of all children
Meet the Centre Manager Gayle Dodd
With a background in journalism and creative arts, Gowrie Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Co-Ordinator, Gayle Dodd, came to early and middle childhood education and care over ten years ago. She brings an Associate Diploma in Social Science (Child Studies), and an Advanced Diploma in Community Sector Management.
Gayle is passionate about working with children to nurture their journey of life-long learning and, with her team provides a trusted, caring play and learning environment.
She works in partnership with the Erskineville Public School community and families to ensure positive outcomes for children. In 2017, she was awarded the NSW Nestle Nan Toddler Early Childhood Director of the Year.
- Spacious outdoor area and sports equipment
- Nutritional Menu designed and prepared on site
- Plenty of equipment and resources for sports, games, arts and crafts to encourage creativity and curiosity
To enrol in Outside School Hours Care
1. Download the Enrolment form
3. The Coordinator will contact you with confirmation of enrolment and an enrolment pack will be provided with information on the program, policies and procedures upon a centre visit.
Gowrie NSW Erskineville Vacation Care offers an action-packed program of hands-on creativity, exploration, investigation, and fun! From art & drama to science & sports, there’s something to engage the imagination of every child, and their friends. Plus, we provide a healthy afternoon tea at no extra cost.
Summer Program Coming soon - Stay tuned!