The Child and Family Information Line (Phone: 8571 9783 or toll free 1800 803 820) is a referral service funded by the Department of Education. The line helps callers from around NSW by assisting them to find information about services relating to children and families.
The information line assists families with looking for:
- Early education & care centres
- Occasional care centres
- Outside of School Hours Care
- Vacation care programs/service
- Family day care
- Inclusion of children with special needs in children’s services
- Assistance in locating support agencies
Parents can also discuss any concerns they might have about their child’s health, behaviour or development with our project officers. They have access to up-to-date information and, if appropriate, will refer families to a suitable support group or resource organisation.