What We Offer
- Before School Care
- After School Care
- Vacation Care
Why choose Gowrie NSW Outside School Hours Care?
At Gowrie NSW Kinross Wolaroi Outside School Hours Care encourage children to become active learners through thinking investigating, exploring and problem solving. Our program is built on positive interactions, enriching experiences and providing a safe, happy and empowering environment.
How we encourage active curious learners
- Outdoor environment for children to play a variety of sporting activities
- A diverse range of activities such as sports, arts and crafts
- Day to day programs include activities based on children’s interests including craft and creativity projects, science exploration, construction using recycled and loose part objects, small group games and physical skills games.
- Specialty programs include an Artist in Residence, sports clinics, drama and performance exploration.
Our qualified educators
- Encourage children’s curiosity, exploration and problem solving
- Value and respect children’s ideas and questions
- Support children to build positive relationships with others
- Respect the individuality of all children
- Spacious outdoor area and sports equipment
- Nutritional Menu designed and prepared on site
- Plenty of equipment and resources for sports, games, arts and crafts to encourage creativity and curiosity
Our parents say ...
"I just wanted to thank you, and the team, for a wonderful term 3. My girls have been really happy attending care with Gowrie NSW this year, and it really comes down to the passion, creativity and interaction each of you are sharing with them."
To enroll in Before / After School care, download the enrolment pack below.
For more information contact email@example.com or fill in the expression of interest form at the bottom of this page.
Gowrie NSW Kinross Wolaroi will offer an action-packed program of hands-on creativity, exploration, investigation, and fun! From art & drama to science & sports, there’s something to engage the imagination of every child, and their friends. Plus, we provide a healthy afternoon tea at no extra cost.