Gowrie NSW North Sydney Community Vacation Care offers an action-packed program of hands-on creativity, exploration, investigation, and fun! From art and drama to science and sports, there’s something to engage the imagination of every child, and their friends.
The program is guided by 'My Time, Our Place', the National Curriculum Framework for School Age Care in Australia. It is revised each school holiday period and built on children's interests, their input and developmental age. The program includes a mix of incursions, excursions and in-house activities.
Why choose Gowrie NSW Vacation Care?
At Gowrie NSW North Sydney Community Outside School Hours Care encourage children to become active learners through thinking investigating, exploring and problem solving. Our program is built on positive interactions, enriching experiences and providing a safe, happy and empowering environment.
How we encourage active curious learners
- Outdoor environment for children to play a variety of sporting activities
- A diverse range of activities such as sports, arts and crafts
- Day to day programs include activities based on children’s interests including craft and creativity, science exploration, construction using recycled and loose part objects, small group games and physical skills games.
- Specialty programs include an Artist in Residence, sports clinics, drama and performance exploration.
Our qualified educators
- Encourage children’s curiosity, exploration and problem solving
- Value and respect children’s ideas and questions
- Support children to build positive relationships with others
- Respect the individuality of all children
- Spacious outdoor area and sports equipment
- Nutritional Menu designed and prepared on site
- Plenty of equipment and resources for sports, games, arts and crafts to encourage creativity and curiosity
Spring 2020 Vacation Care