Become a 2020 member of the Gowrie NSW Education Hub. Membership includes everything listed below and provides a cost effective way to access a range off learning opportunities across the year.
• 1 workshop to the value of $200
• 1 hour personal phone call with a Gowrie NSW professional learning consultant to discuss any element of practice (the choice is yours)
• 12 months access to Tutorials on Demand (a complete library of 12 40-minute tutorials. View them as many times as you like within the 12 month period)
• A Gowrie NSW Resource Pack (NQS Discussion Cards, Be Journal and Indigenous Story Stones)
• 6 editions of Gowrie NSW Pedagogy and Practice publication
$390 for 12 Months
Mentor for a Year
Are you looking for a professional learning experience beyond the Workshop? Mentor for a year provides you with opportunity to grow your pedagogy and practice, and choose your focus for professional reflection. Mentor for a Year is open to any educator, working in either early or middle childhood centres regardless of your role or qualification.
This ongoing Mentor / mentee relationship throughout 2020 offers you the following:
• 1:1 Mentor
• Introductory phone call to understand your aims in 2020 and your context
• Two in residence visits to your centre with your mentor (total 3 hours)
• Three online reflection and dialogue sessions with your mentor (total 3 hours)
• Coffee meeting off site at the conclusion of the program (total 1.5 hours)
Given the unique nature of this professional learning opportunity, limited positions are available.
Registration: $690 Sydney Metropolitan Educators
Please note: Regional educators welcome although will occur additional travel expenses, which can be quoted individually for you and your location. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.