Let us support you on your journey to understanding and guiding children’s behaviour. Together we will dive deeply into the diverse reason why children behave the way they do. Attend our Gowrie NSW Education Hub workshop and you will be empowered to:
- Understand influences on children’s behavior
- Empower children with self-regulation skills
- Gain practical strategies
- Seek appropriate support
- Focus on your own actions and wellbeing
- Approach children’s behavior from a positive mindset
This workshops includes Collaborative Learning Community Mentoring Sessions
Gowrie NSW Education Hub are offering a unique mentoring opportunity to provide ongoing support and collaboration with other educators.
After attending this workshop, attendees have the option to participate in two online mentoring sessions to extend their learning and reflect on the knowledge gained from the workshop.
During the mentoring the facilitator will act as a ‘professional friend’ and pose key questions for reflection around the workshop topics. Educators will experience a supportive space to:
- Unpack any challenges and barriers as well as identify hopes and achievements
- Reflect and question their practice to deepen their initial workshop learnings
- Engage with other professional educators to network and build community
Completing ‘Understanding Children’s Behaviour’ ’will contribute 3 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 4.1.2 and 7.2.2 from The Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.