Get equipped with essential knowledge of how the National Quality Framework supports quality practice. Run through a breakdown of each component of the NQF and take a closer look at the revised changes to the Framework and the affect this has on your centre.
- Look at the revisions to the NQF and what changes services may be required to make
- Look at ways each component supports every day practice
- Unpack the NQS Standards and Elements into everyday practice
- Investigate strategies for revising a service Quality Improvement Plan
- Look at the Principles, Practices and Outcomes of EYLF in the context of service practice through the use of EYLF Postcards
- Provide an in-depth look at the stages of a planning cycle
After attending this workshop, you will be comfortable and confident with the essential components of how the NQF supports quality practice.
Need a different date or location? No problem – contact the Education Hub to discuss your needs email@example.com or call (02) 8571 9772