An essential workshop for all new, current and emerging Centre Managers and Directors. This Part One workshop covers a range of key topics enabling you to lead a successful and flourishing centre including:
- Daily operations and management
- Creating high functioning teams (recruitment, simplified rostering and team building)
- Establishing strong relationships with families and communities
- The value of planning and time management
- Effective leadership and communication techniques.
This Gowrie NSW Education Hub workshop will also be an opportunity to network with like minded Centre Directors as well as further develop your skills and capacity in this role.
Network, meet like-minded Centre Directors and further develop your skills and capacity in this critical role.
Need a different date or location? No problem – contact the Education Hub to discuss your needs email@example.com or call (02) 8571 9772