Join this essential workshop for all new, current and emerging centre managers and directors. This workshop will cover key topics enabling you to lead a successful centre including:
• Daily operations and management
• Creating high functioning teams (recruitment, simplified rostering and team building)
• Establishing strong relationships with families and communities
• Valuing planning and time management
• Effective leadership and communication techniques
Network, meet like-minded Centre Directors and further develop your skills and capacity in this critical role.
Need a different date or location? No problem – contact the Education Hub to discuss your needs firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8571 9772