Are you wanting to inspire others and lead a service that is focused on collaboration and team work?
Then come to this Gowrie NSW Education Hub workshop to gain practical tools to support your role as a leader of an Early Education and Care Service. This workshop will unpack the responsibilities of the Nominated Supervisor and Educational Leader as outlined in the National Quality Framework and provide a space for participants to explore and develop their personal leadership style to successfully lead a team.
- Key areas of learning in this workshop include:
- Looking in-depth at the concept of Leadership (Standard 7.2) within the National Quality Standard
- Explore some of the key values that shape leadership
- Developing valuable communication strategies for daily practice
- Reflecting on current research including key thinkers in leadership.