A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a part-time (30hs per week) Early Childhood Assistant in our well-respected Gowrie NSW Mudgee Early Education & Care centre in Mudgee, NSW.
The role of the Early Childhood Assistant is to work as part of a team to create a warm and inclusive environment for children and provide quality education and care services for children and families. This position is offered on a part time basis, working 30 hours per week with the possibility to work more hours.
The role will entail:
- Assisting with the implementation of programs and experiences to meet the needs of individual children
- Contributing to the completion of documentation of children’s skills and interests that includes a clear cycle of reflective practice
- Ensuring the physical environment is well maintained
- Engaging in professional communication with families and caregivers
We are looking to appoint an Early Childhood Assistant who is dedicated, confident and has an understanding of primary caregiving and respectful practice with children. Essential requirements for this position are:
- Completed Certificate III in Education and Care qualification
- Current approved first aid certificate
- Completed child protection course
- Current approved anaphylaxis and asthma management certificates
- New Working with Children Check
- The ability to understand and implement EYLF & NQS requirements