A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Early Childhood Educator (Diploma qualified) at our Early Education and Care centre in Clemton Park, NSW.
We are looking to appoint an Early Childhood Educator who will work as part of a team and who are dedicated, confident and open to learning respectful and responsive caregiving practices with pre-schoolers. This is an opportunity to be part of a supportive team and centre, and to establish strong beliefs and practices that are considerate of children.
We offer above award rates of pay, an amazing supportive working and learning environment, and excellent opportunities for professional development and continued learning opportunities.
Essential requirements for these positions are:
- Diploma of Children's Services
- Have flexibility to start shifts between 7.30 and 10am
- Completed Child Protection course
- Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Current approved senior first aid certificate and CPR
- Current approved anaphylaxis and asthma management certificates
- New Working with Children Check
- The ability to understand and implement EYLF & NQS requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to interact well with children and build positive relationships with families
- Experience in observing, programming and planning to meet children's individual needs