A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Full-time Diploma Educator in Mayfield, NSW.
The role is to work as part of a team to create a warm and inclusive environment for children, and provide quality education and care services for children and families, as well as lead and support fellow educators.
The centres opening hours are 7.00am to 6.00pm and you will be rostered between these times.The role is full-time 38 hours per week and will require some flexibility on start and finish times.
The role will entail:
- assisting in the implementation and reflection of a program
- Being a responsible person at the service
- contributing to regular documentation of children's emerging skills and interests
- Providing support and Guidence to a team of educators
- developing relationships with other staff and families
- engaging in professional communication with families and caregivers
We are looking to appoint an lead educator who is dedicated, confident and has an understanding of primary care giving and respectful practice with children. Essential requirements for this position are:
- Diploma of Children's Services
- Completed Child Protection course
- Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Current approved senior first aid certificate and CPR
- Current approved anaphylaxis and asthma management certificates
- New Working with Children Check
- The ability to understand and implement EYLF & NQS requirements
- Experience in Documenting children's learning and development.
- Ability to assist the room leader and fellow educators with all tasks and duties.
- Experience in observing, programming and planning to meet children's individual needs
Why Choose Gowrie NSW?
- We are a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer
- Professional Development Courses
- A supportive and friendly culture and environment
- Above award rates of pay
- Flexible working arrangement policy
- Uniform provided and allowance paid