A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Diploma Educator to work at our Early Education & Care centre located in Dubbo.
The role is to work as part of a team to create a warm and inclusive environment for children, and provide quality education and care services for children and families, as well as lead and support fellow educators.
The role is full-time 38 hours per week and will require some flexibility on start and finish times between Centre opening hours of 7.00am-6.00pm .
The Duties of this role include:
- Assisting in the implementation and reflection of a program
- Being a responsible person at the service
- Contributing to regular documentation of children's emerging skills and interests
- Providing support and Guidance to a team of educators
- Developing relationships with other staff and families
- Engaging in professional communication with families and caregivers
We are looking to appoint a diploma educator who is dedicated, confident and has an understanding of primary care giving and respectful practice with children. Essential requirements for this position are:
- Diploma of Children's Services
- Current approved senior first aid certificate and CPR
- Current approved anaphylaxis and asthma management certificates
- New Working with Children Check
- The ability to understand and implement EYLF & NQS requirements
- Experience in Documenting children's learning and development.
- Ability to assist the room leader and fellow educators with all tasks and duties.
- Experience in observing, programming and planning to meet children's individual needs
Why Choose Gowrie NSW?
- We are a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer
- Beautiful heritage listed building
- Plenty of parking nearby and close to public transport
- Professional Development Courses
- A supportive and friendly culture and environment
- Flexible working arrangement policy
- Uniform provided and allowance paid