A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Early Childhood Educator in our well-respected Gowrie NSW Lithgow Early Education and Care centre.
The role of the Early Childhood Educator is to work as part of a team to create a warm and inclusive environment for children and provide quality education and care services for children and families.
The role will entail:
- assisting in the implementation and reflection of a program
- contributing to regular documentation of children's emerging skills and interests
- developing relationships with other staff and families
- engaging in professional communication with families and caregivers
We are looking to appoint an Early Childhood Educator who is dedicated, confident and has an understanding of primary caregiving and respectful practice with children. Essential requirements for this position are:
- Diploma of Children's Services
- Completed Child Protection course
- Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Current approved senior first aid certificate and CPR
- Current approved anaphylaxis and asthma management certificates
- New Working with Children Check
- The ability to understand and implement EYLF & NQS requirements
- Experience in observing, programming and planning to meet children's individual needs