A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Early Childhood Cert III Educator to join our team at our brand new 64 place service Discovery House located in Phillip in the ACT.
About Gowrie NSW
A leader in early and middle childhood for 79 plus years, Gowrie NSW is a non-for profit organisation providing a range of education and care, family support and professional development programs to the early and middle childhood sector across NSW and ACT. We are a growing organisation and employ many dedicated professionals, we offer excellent rewards and recognition, a supportive working and learning environment, and opportunities for professional development and continued learning.
The role of the Early Childhood Cert III Educator is to work as part of a team to create a warm and inclusive environment for children, and provide quality education and care services for children and families.
The role will entail:
- Assisting with the implementation of programs and experiences to meet the needs of individual children
- Contributing to the completion of documentation of children's skills and interests that includes a clear cycle of reflective practice
- Ensuring the physical environment is well maintained
- Engaging in professional communication with families and caregivers
We are looking to appoint an Early Childhood Assistant who is dedicated, confident and has an understanding of primary care giving and respectful practice with children. Essential requirements for this position are:
- Completed Certificate III in Education and Care qualification
- Current approved first aid certificate
- Completed child protection course
- Current approved anaphylaxis and asthma management certificates
- New Working with Children Check
- The ability to understand and implement EYLF & NQS requirements