- Part-time Mat leave cover role Monday and Friday
- Inclusive team culture
- Rewarding role that provides job security and benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Early Childhood Teacher to join our team at our Gowrie NSW Lithgow Early Education and Care Centre part-time to cover a mat leave contract. Our Centre caters for up to 72 children from birth up to 6 years old.
We are currently looking to appoint an Early Childhood Teacher who can effectively deliver and evaluate early learning programs to join our friendly, professional team. The position requires someone who is dedicated, confident and articulate in early childhood pedagogy and practice.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead a program that contributes to each child's interests and emotional and social wellbeing;
- Complete documentation of children's experiences and learning;
- Regularly monitor the environment and actively maintain a safe, clean and well-maintained premise;
- Engage in professional and respectful communication with families;
- Contribute to the philosophy of the program and actively live the values and vision of the organisation.
- Support the Centre Manager when required.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Teaching Early Childhood Education (4 year qualified)
- Teacher registration in NSW
- New Working with Children Check
- Completion of Child Protection course
- Certified Supervisor Certificate, current approved first aid and CPR
- Current approved anaphylaxis and asthma management certificates
- Thorough working knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.