A fantastic opportunity has arisen for casual certificate III qualified OSHC Educator within our large Drummoyne OSHC program. Gowrie NSW has recently been successful for this program, so you would be starting the journey along with the organisation.
We are looking to appoint an OSHC Educator who is dedicated, confident, creative and open to learning. This is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic motivated team who are dedicated to working with school aged children.
The position is term-time only with the option of working in the vacation care program during school holiday periods. The hours of work are as follows:
- After School Care: 2 - 6pm
Essential requirements for this position are:
- New working with children check
- Certificate III in Early childhood education or similar
- A current first-aid certificate and asthma and anaphylaxis training or willingness to undertake training in this area
- Child protection training certificate
- The ability to interact well with children and build positive relationships with families
- Proven experience in similar roles
If you can demonstrate that you can meet the above criteria we look forward to hearing from you. Please email your resume to hr@Gowriensw.com.au
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.