A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Outside School Hours Care Coordinator within our highly respected Outside School Hours Care program located at Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary school in Gladesville
About Gowrie NSW
A leader in early and middle childhood for 75 plus years, Gowrie NSW is a surplus for purpose organisation providing a range of education and care, family support and professional development programs to the early and middle childhood sector across NSW and ACT. We are a growing organisation and employ many dedicated professionals, we offer excellent rewards and recognition, a supportive working and learning environment, and opportunities for professional development and continued learning.
The OSHC Coordinator is responsible for the day to day organisation, management and leadership of the OSHC program, including but not limited to the following:
- Grow, manage and lead a team of educators;
- Manage day to day operations across multiple sites
- Provide quality education and care services for children and families;
- Monitor and maintain compliance with the National Law and Regulations;
- Ensure budget is well maintained, including staffing levels and spending
The position will be 32 hours per week, rostered between 7am and 6pm split Shift, 5 days a week and 2 hours admin time.
We are looking to appoint an OSHC Coordinator who is highly organised, confident and has the ability to effectively lead a new team to provide care and education to school aged children. Essential requirements for this position are:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education or School Aged Care
- New Working with Children Check
- Current approved first aid certificate and CPR
- Current approved anaphylaxis and asthma management certificates
- Child protection training certificate
- Experience working with children and families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Experience leading a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why Choose Gowrie NSW?
- We are a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer
- Professional Development Courses
- A supportive and friendly culture and environment
- Above award rates of pay
- Flexible working arrangement policy
- Uniform provided and allowance paid
If you can demonstrate that you can meet the above criteria we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on the "Apply Now" button below!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.